652 Dunes Dr
Canada V2B 8M8
Room Sizes (1,037 Sqft)
|Living||10’6” x 11’8”|
|Dining||16 x 7|
|Kitchen||16 x 7|
|Mast BR||12 x 11|
|Bedroom||11’8” x 10|
|Other||8’6” x 5|
|Entrance||5 x 8’6”|
|Address||207 975 Victoria Street W|
|Sub Area||South Kamloops|
|Floors in Building||6|
|Floor Space||1037 Square Feet|
|Parking||1 Space, Undergrd. Garage|
A bright, well-appointed, quiet, steel and concrete, open condominium features stainless steel appliances, natural gas range, beautiful wood cabinets & granite kitchen countertops, plus a Gas BBQ hookup on the balcony. This 1,037SF unit sits on the Southwest corner of the building with lots of large windows providing natural light into the bedrooms, living, dining and kitchen areas. Both bedrooms have 4-pce ensuites and walk-in closets, the Master has 3 windows – 1 West & 2 South facing. Spacious, open design with sliding glass door off the living room to the large West facing balcony for you to enjoy river and mountain views over your morning coffee or evening refreshment with friends and family. Close to everything including walking distance to TRU, restaurants and a short drive to downtown. Included with the unit is an underground parking space plus storage locker. The Monthly strata fee includes Heat, Hot Water & Air Conditioning. Rentals allowed and your pets are allowed too (with some restrictions).
(click to close)
25 years of new and pre-owned residential real estate experience.
A BRIEF HISTORY
• Licensed Real Estate Agent 1980s through 1990s and reactivated in 2006;
• Marine electronics in the late 1990s;
• Royal Canadian Navy; Marine Engineer Technician (Stoker);
Construction & Building:
• Cabinet Maker – Custom – Apprenticed to "The Manchester Screwdriver";
• Furniture Maker – Custom, hand-made, and production;
• Drywall Mechanic – Carpenter who specializes in drywall (Certificate).
• A lifelong, avid boater;
• Certified car nut, F1, Indy, open-wheel, etc.;
• Software programming, computers & electronics;
• Furniture, cabinet making and carpentry;
• Realtor® "Always-On-Duty"