(click to close)
|Address||5665 Lac Le Jeune Road|
|Sub Area||Knutsford-Lac Le Jeune|
|Property Type||Building and Land|
|Lot Size||11.37 Acres|
This asset sale offering includes Land and buildings of "Lac Le Jeune Resort & Nature Centre"; Lac Le Jeune Resort & Nature Centre - located 20 minutes from Kamloops (95,000+/- population) just 5 minutes off Hwy #5 or 20 minutes from Hwy #1. Kamloops airport is serviced by Air Canada, Westjet and Central Mtn Air. Kamloops is "Canada's Tournament Capital". Resort elevation is 4200ft ensuring great summer and winter weather and recreation.The resort is considered by many to be Canada's best wildlife photography location. Resort has hosted World Fly fishing Championships, Canadian Tri-athlon Championships and several National Cross Country Ski Championships. The resort is just 25 minutes away from Home Depot, Walmart, Costco and Cascade Casino. The resort has 28 rooms, 6 cabins, 4 chalets, 2 rustic cabins, Dining room (100), Lounge (35), meeting room (150), commercial kitchen, games room, boat house with motor boats, canoes, kayaks, pontoon boat, and much more;
Licensed Realtor® since 1991
· University of British Columbia, Diploma in Urban Land Economics, four year programme
· Vancouver Community College, Certificate in Realty Appraisal
· Member of Real Estate Institute of British Columbia, privileged to use the distinguishing letters , RI
· Associate Broker License
· Past Director for Kamloops & District Real Estate Assn.
· Past Commercial council of BC division chair for Kamloops & District Real Estate Assn.
· Past President of the Kamloops & District Real Estate Assn.