(click to close)
Room Sizes (1,800 Sqft)
|Kitchen||8’11” x 8’4”|
|Dining||9’1” x 7|
|Living||12 x 18’10”|
|Entrance||4’11” x 10’3”|
|Mast BR||11’10” x 15’10”|
|Bedroom||14’1” x 10’2”|
|Other||10’1” x 2’10”|
|Family Room||12’2” x 18’8”|
|Laundry||9’4” x 8’2”|
|Storage||9’4” x 10’3”|
|Nook||6’9” x 8’2”|
|Address||4 1200 Parke Road|
|Sub Area||Cache Creek|
|Floor Space||1800 Square Feet|
|Parking||2 Spaces, Open|
Well kept townhouse located in beautiful Cache Creek a hour drive from Kamloops, investment property within walking distance to school, park and pool. Shopping close by. Low strata of $160 monthly includes insurance and building maintenance. Some recent updates. Long term tenant would like to stay.
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca
Let's connect, find me on theses social media channels