Room Sizes (2,781 Sqft)
|Bedroom||11’8” x 10’8”|
|Bedroom||11 x 10’8”|
|Mast BR||12’10” x 13|
|Great Room||14 x 15’4”|
|Kitchen||16 x 14’6”|
|Dining||10’8” x 12’2”|
|Laundry||8’6” x 9’7”|
|Bedroom||13 x 10|
|Family Room||12 x 18’4”|
|Address||1713 Balsam Place|
|Sub Area||Juniper Heights|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2781 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.17 Acres|
|Parking||Garage (2 car)|
This newly built 'Modern Farmhouse' style home is the perfect place to experience high end finishes and luxury in Juniper West! Built by Pache Builders Ltd. this house will spare no expense in setting it above the rest. The exterior has an eye catching design providing great curb appeal. Inside you are greeted by a large foyer that leads up to the main level. The great room, dining and kitchen areas all compliment each other and provide the perfect open concept spaces. The large view windows let in abundant natural light and capture the surrounding views. Also on this floor is the laundry room, main bathroom and three generous sized bedrooms. The welcoming master contains an over sized closet and spa-like ensuite. The lower floor will be fully equipped with a brand new self contained legal suite. Also on the lower level is a family room and additional storage. This photo is a rendering of the finished exterior and landscaping. Contact listing agent for more info.
Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE KAMLOOPS REALTY
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca