3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
Room Sizes (2,295 Sqft)
|Entrance||11’10” x 7’7”|
|Kitchen||18’5” x 10’11”|
|Living||12’11” x 21’1”|
|Office||10’9” x 9’4”|
|Mast BR||11’7” x 14’8”|
|Other||4’7” x 14’11”|
|Bedroom||9’2” x 9’6”|
|Dining||11’2” x 19’4”|
|Den||8 x 8’11”|
|Entrance||10’8” x 8’11”|
|Bedroom||12 x 7’5”|
|Utility||6’2” x 3’11”|
|Bedroom||15’9” x 13’7”|
|Address||999 Fernie Road|
|Sub Area||South Kamloops|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2295 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.30 Acres|
|Parking||4 Spaces, Garage (1 car), Undergrd. Garage, Garage (2 car)|
Welcome to 999 Fernie Road, located on the west end of Guerin Creek, featuring crisp views of the Thompson River & Valley, and walking distance to TRU, this lot is fully landscaped with U/G sprinklers, a terraced garden in the back yard & minimal maintenance. A house designed for lock & go living, with a double garage and massive heated shop under the home for the outdoor enthusiast with dirt bikes or a luxurious mountain bike shop! Kenna Cartwright park is close with loads of trails to hike/bike. The easy-care open concept Excel designed kitchen features floor to ceiling dark hard rock maple shaker cabinets, soft closing drawers, square edge counter tops, a gas range, s/s appliances and tile floor. Throughout you'll appreciate the slim profile recessed lighting with dimmers for evening ambiance, as well as a security system & intercom. A shared wrap around driveway with two other neighbors, it's a true lock and go lifestyle here at Fernie! This home includes furnishings & appliances. Call Carmalita to book your showing. Measurements approx, to be verified if important to buyer.
(click to close)
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca