3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
Room Sizes (2,295 Sqft)
|Entrance||11’10” x 7’7”|
|Great Room||8 x 8’11”|
|Dining||11’2” x 19’4”|
|Kitchen||18’5” x 10’11”|
|Living||12’11” x 21’1”|
|Office||10’9” x 9’4”|
|Mast BR||11’7” x 14’8”|
|Bedroom||9’2” x 9’6”|
|Laundry||13’1” x 6’10”|
|Entrance||10’8” x 8’11”|
|Storage||5’5” x 13’6”|
|Bedroom||12 x 7’5”|
|Bedroom||15’9” x 13’7”|
|Utility||6’2” x 3’11”|
|Workshop||30 x 16|
|Other||24’6” x 19’1”|
|Address||999 Fernie Road|
|Sub Area||South Kamloops|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2295 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.30 Acres|
|Parking||2 Spaces, Undergrd. Garage, Garage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail|
999 Fernie Road offers you a four bedroom, 3 bath rancher style home with an under home garage and a bonus shop with minimal yard maintenance. In the back yard you'll find a patio & a pergola a fenced terraced garden with underground irrigation, the front of the property offers extra parking leading to the underground shop. The main floor highlights the tiled kitchen off the entryway, an easy maintenance granite sink with garborator, custom kitchen cabinets by Excel kitchens, hard wood cherry floor in the dining room, a library with a gas fireplace, living room with exceptional city views and main floor office. Laundry is centrally located between the kitchen & master bedroom (with en suite) & bedroom. Downstairs features two additional bedrooms, a three piece bathroom, storage/coldroom plus access to the 2 car garage. Measurements approx & to be verified if important to the buyer. Furniture included. Additional features of security system, intercom, recessed lighting on main.
(click to close)
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca