Room Sizes (2,808 Sqft)
|Entrance||4’2” x 11|
|Kitchen||14 x 8|
|Dining||11 x 8|
|Living||17 x 8|
|Mast BR||13 x 13’6”|
|Laundry||7 x 9|
|Bedroom||9’4” x 13|
|Family Room||17 x 8|
|Office||12 x 8|
|Utility||7 x 9|
|Bedroom||13 x 13’6”|
|Bedroom||13 x 9’4”|
|Address||1212 Cariboo Cres|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2808 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||6.40 Acres|
|Parking||8 Spaces, Garage (3 car), Detached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking|
Located on the south facing side of Clinton, this gently sloped 6.32-acre property offers a custom-built level entry 4 bedroom (2 up & 2 down) plus 3.5 bath rancher style home. Stunning panoramic views of the valley with year-round sunshine to enjoy your terraced rock gardens, full circle driveway leading to your detached 3 car/full truck garage, additional features include; geothermal field for efficient heating/cooling, new 60 gal h/w tank, new roof, updated flooring & windows throughout the main floor, new paint up & downstairs. The bonus of this property is a fully landscaped yard with sprinkler system in place. This move in ready home is immaculate inside and out, enjoy the patio & covered bbq deck, while the kids play on the lower level of the yard. Zoned for R-1; potential uses: home-based business & livestock. Buyer to verify zoning uses if important, measurements of home are approximate and to be verified if important.
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca