Room Sizes (2,304 Sqft)
|Mast BR||11’11” x 12|
|Bedroom||10’3” x 9’2”|
|Bedroom||9’6” x 10’3”|
|Living||18’1” x 13’9”|
|Dining||11’1” x 9’3”|
|Kitchen||12’1” x 12’1”|
|Family Room||22’5” x 24’9”|
|Mudroom||9 x 16’7”|
|Laundry||8’8” x 11|
|Address||577 Pine Street|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2304 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.14 Acres|
|Parking||4 Spaces, Garage (1 car), Open|
Sunny north Ashcroft, BC with fully landscaped plus fenced back yard. Updates to the main floor featuring 1,248 sq ft: 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (rare 2 piece ensuite off the master bdrm) an open concept living, dining and kitchen, sliding doors to the covered back patio. To ensure your Home operates smoothly for years to come, enjoy the main floor: new vinyl plank in alpine, kitchen with white maple shaker cabinets, soft close drawers plus lrg island with seating to entertain guests. Downstairs is a bright open concept large family room, bthrm, mud room & laundry/mechanical room off the garage. This gem is one block from the park & pool, school & a two-minute drive to downtown Ashcroft. Additional features; 1 car garage plus 4 parking spots in the front, with lane access to the back yard. The bonus in this property: new Hardie Plank siding, new windows. The furnace, A/C, H/W tank updated in 2013, roof 15 years old. Measurements approx, verify. Book with your Realtor to view.
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca